Sinterit Lisa SLS
Sinterit Lisa SLS
Bringing powder based SLS printing to the desktop, the Sinterit Lisa opens up a whole world of opportunities in 3D printing. Print otherwise impossible objects with no support, and utilise the entire build volume by stacking parts. Perfect for prototyping and product design. Fully assembled and calibrated unit from Europe.
Full set - fully assembled and calibrated, plug and play out of the box.
The Sinterit Lisa is a breakthrough in desktop 3D printing. Using Selective Laser Sintering technology, powder is loaded into a feed bed and spread layer by layer onto the build platform. The build chamber is heated to warm the powder, and a laser etches the powder in a similar way to SLA. The powder holds the print in place, removing the need for support material, and increasing the design freedom of the part.
- Powder based printing: SLS printing is new to the desktop market and used a laser to melt powder particles together to form solid objects.
- Support free: Print complex objects with no support structure.
- Batch printing: Utilise the full volume of the print area by stacking parts without needing them to touch.
Whats in the Box (fully assembled and calibrated, plug and play out of the box)
- Sinterit Lisa SLS 3D printer
- 4KG PA12 Nylon powder
- Print removal box
- Powder scoop
- Powder sieve
- Sinterit Lisa manual
- USB stick with Sinterit Studio software
- Sinterit Studio manual
|Powder Diameter||20 - 100 microns|
|Recommended min. wall thickness||0.8 mm|
|Build Volume W x D x H (mm) // W x D x H (inch)||110 x 150 x 130 mm // 4.33 x 5.90 x 5.12 inch|
|Printing Temperature||190°C Max.|
|Weight||35 kg // 77.16 lb|
|Light Source||Class iv infrared laser, 5w, 808nm|
|Material type||PA 12 Black powder, Flex powder|
|Special Features||Built in camera|
|Layer Thickness (microns)||40 microns|
|Platform Levelling||Automatic powder spreading|
|Dimensions||650 x 550 x 400 mm // 25.6 x 21.65 x 15.75 inch|
|Print Speed Guideline||10 mm/hr in Z-direction, depending on model and material|
|Slicing Software||Sinterit Studio|
|File Input Format||STL|
|Power Supply||220-240 vAC, 50Hz, 7A // 100-130 vAC, 60Hz, 15A|
- Laser diode 5 W IR type
- Independent heating system: Heated piston, Heated cylinder,Heated feed bed, Heated print bed - max temperature 190 C / 374
Speed: E ciency: 20 cm3/h (1.2 in3/h), speed: 10 mm/h (0.4in/h)
*(depends on printed model)
- Software: Sinterit Studio 2016, WiFi communication, Built-in camera, 4" touch screen,
- Supported file types: STL, OBJ, 3DS, FBX
Material : PA12 black - material suitable for printing both functional
and artistic objects and Flex material.
- One phase power supply
- Recommended AC outlet power 2 kW
- Warranty: 12 months or 2000 h of work
Training & Installation Service : Rs. 39,990