Scan in a Box
Scan in a Box - the 3D Scanner
The set can be easily moved and set with the suggested or customized parameters. Easy to mount and calibrate, allows to create in just a few seconds 3D scans of any object, from the biggest to the smaller.
Scan in a Box uses the revolutionary Structured Light technology and top-notch components. Accurately designed in every detail, Scan in a Box offers the greatest professionalism at a competitive price, making it the best choice on the 3D scanning market.
Compact and portable
Scan in a Box is a modular and versatile product. It's composed by an aluminum bar, in which are carved the pre- established positions for the cameras, that holds the three stands: the one in the middle is for the projector and has to be stiffly fixed, the two on the sides are for the cameras, which width can be set to establish the scanning area. All these components are mounted on a adjustable tripod that has an ergonomic joystick head. The cable connections are located on the rear of the device and are kept together with a band that comes with the kit. Moreover, are also included all the tools necessary for correctly mounting the device and the instruction manual.
High- precision and high- speed at a competitive cost
Scan in a Box is a cost efficient product, developed to satisfy every final user. The choice of each and every piece of the device is targeted to offer the highest performances of the scanner, resulting in high precision and speed. All provided at a price proposal without compare.
New Structured Light Technology
The Structured Light is a new- generation technology and replaces the obsolete Laser Scanning. This technique was crated to take full advantage of the hardware: using two high definition professional cameras, in a stereo structure, and choosing the right projector, grant full performances together with better precision and better resolution of the details.
Modular asset, easy to set
Choosing Scan in a Box, you are provided all you need to start working immediately, already with great results as for 3D scanning: the modular set up makes it very easy to mount the device. Moreover, Scan in a Box gives the opportunity to set the field of the scanner so that it could best fit the needs of the scanned object.
- x2 industrial cameras and stand
- x2 industrial objective
- HD video projector and stand
- USB pen drive equipped with IDEA the software (unlimited license)
- Aluminum bar with 2 fastening plates
- Cables with band and screws
- Professional tripod with bag for transport
- Calibration master (fields form 100x80mm to 400x300mm) with stand
- Start Guide (digital and hard copy), Software Manual (digital only)
- Scanner Dimensions: 400x105x92 mm
- Packaging Dimensions: 470x440x120 mm
- Packaging Weight: 5,5Kg
- Time for Scanning: approx. 4 seconds per scan
- Resolution/Precision: till 0.1% accuracy compared with the scanned object
- Mesh Density: until 10 million vertexes per model
- File Exporting formats: OBJ, STL, PLY, OFF
- PC with Operating System Windows 7 / 8 / 10 - 64 bit
- CPU Quad Core 2 GHz, 8 GB RAM, VGA (NVIDIA GeForce)
- x2 free USB2 ports that can supply 500mA energy each
- x1 free HDMI port