Discov3ry Paste printing system
Discov3ry - Paste printing system
GO BEYOND PLASTIC: PRINT SILICONE, NUTELLA, WOOD FILLER + MUCH MORE.
The Discov3ry is an affordable paste extruder that can easily be added to almost any existing 3D printer. It will expand the range of materials beyond molten plastic, to include a wide range of pastes.
The Discov3ry Complete is a natural evolution of our product offering, and provides a ready-to-use 3D printing solution for the best of both worlds, plastic and paste printing. Perfect for projects using any number of materials such as bio-polymers, electronic materials, nano-materials and much more, the Discov3ry Complete enables more creative 3D printing.
3D FDM PRINTER COMPATIBILITY
The Discov3ry is compatible to work with your ultimaker 2+ machine(FDM).
Key benefits of Discov3ry Paste Machine
- High quality and durability
- Enclosed frame design
- Uses PLA, ABS, and PET filament
- Uses custom paste materials
- Fully integrated and ready-to-use
152.4 x 152.4 x 355.6 mm (6 x 6 x 14 inches)
4.5 kg (10 lbs)
223 x 223 x 205 mm* (8.8 x 8.8 x 8.1 inches)PRINTER & PRINTING PROPERTIES
Operating Ambient Temperature 0˚ C
Electrical Connection: 4x Stepper Motor Leads
Slicer: Any Open Source (Slic3r, Cura, etc.)
For the Discov3ry Integration Pack :
- custom nozzle clip for Ultimaker printers
- custom firmware for Ultimaker printers
- documentation for 1) unboxing overview, 2) basic instructions & Cura set up
- ready-made gcode files: 1) purge operation to prime the nozzle, 2) bracelets, orthotic, possibly more
- 12 cartridges