Big size Printer, designed for professionals
- BIG: Industry-leading build volume of 950 x 850 x 500mm
- Practical: Spacious attached workbench with drawers and cabinets included;
- Accurate: Print down to a layer height of 70 micron;
- Fast: SurePrint Servo Technology offers faster print speeds;
- Open source: Print with any ABS, HIPS, Nylon, PLA or PVA you like.
3D Platform's most advanced 3D printer, ever.
The 3DP Workbench is 3DP’s most advanced 3D printer ever. The printer itself uses the same tried and tested, proven technology as the excellent 3DP1000 FFF 3D printer, but it has been refined and upgraded with input from engineers and product developers.
New to the 3D Platform Workbench 3D printer is auto-levelling. The printer now senses prints automatically and adjusts the print bed accordingly, saving you time. Combine this with the ergonomic height and print bed that lets you access prints during the printing process to embed electronics and circuitry, and you have an incredibly capable 3D printer ideally suited to engineering, design and manufacturing applications.
Build size and accuracy together in perfect harmony.
It used to be the case that 3D printing extremely large parts required one to sacrifice accuracy and speed up the print process to meet deadlines. The 3D Platform Workbench has SurePrint Servo technology to stop this. SurePrint Servo motors generate around 85% more torque than 3DP’s standard stepper motors. This technology allows the print head to accelerate and decelerate faster than ever before, without sacrificing quality in the slightest, and in addition to that they provide positional feedback every 1.25 microns.
Crucially, the 3DP Workbench has been designed with industrial use in mind. It is an impeccably well-made machine with industrial strength mechatronics and anti-backlash lead screws and nuts. It has been designed for the most demanding and harsh environments and if the 3DP1000 is anything to go by, the 3DP Workbench will serve you reliably for years.
- Layer Height : 70 - 100 microns (0.07mm - 0.1mm)
- Build Dimensions: 950 x 850 x 500mm (37.4 x 33.5 x 19.6 in)
- Platform: Manual Leveling
- Connectivity: SD Card
- Technology : Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- System Requirements : Windows
- Operating Temperature : Up to 295°C
- Power Requirements : 220v, 13.6 Amp, 60 Hz
Contact email@example.com for more information.